Metal inscription made of wrought iron from the time of socialism with the logo of the first tour operator in socialist Bulgaria.
The Puldin restaurant bore the Slavic name of Plovdiv. In the 7th century the Slavs called the city this way. The restaurant opened on September 3, 1974 and was housed in a restored building of the dancing dervishes of Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi, which was part of a large Muslim monastery complex - Mevlevi Khane. The complex consisted of a mosque, a hall for ritual dances of the revolving dervishes, apartment buildings and a home for their sheikh.
Coffee-confectionery PULDIN with a logo of Balkantourist
*Balkantourist was established as part of the Ministry of Railway, Road and Water Communications after the nationalization by the government of Georgi Dimitrov in 1948.