Building inscription from the church "St. Nedelya" (Holy Sunday)
1
Building inscription from the church "St. Nedelya" (Holy Sunday)
Revival Inscription
1832

The Orthodox Church "Holy Sunday" is one of the most spacious Revival churches in Bulgaria. The inscription above the central colonnade at the entrance was placed after the rebuilding of the church by Bratsigovo master-builder Petko Petkov - Boz in the summer of 1832. It explains that the church was consecrated on September 19 of that year. Today a replica has been erected on the site, the original is in the vestibule of the temple.